Upskill yourself into a futuristic teacher and learn to engage your students online with Teaching GenZ.
In this online program, successfully completed by 2300+ educators, you will learn how to be effective in online teaching and make an engaging curriculum for “Generation Z” students.
- Becoming a more engaging online teacher/facilitator
- Learning basic online tools to be more efficient with your online classroom
- Managing your schedule to make online teaching more manageable
Teaching GenZ is a completely online program designed for teachers who are finding their feet in online teaching. This program can be completed over five sessions*. Each 90-minute session is packed with informative presentations, insightful interactions and opportunities for Q&A from the participants. Also, each session will be followed by links to up-to-date resources for future development in teaching online.
- Session 1: The Future of Teaching
- Session 2: Creating Engaging Lessons
- Session 3: Delivering Lessons Online
- Session 4: Facilitating Learning
- Session 5: Model Lesson & Work-Life Balance
You can read a detailed outline of the five sessions by clicking here.
*Content is customisable for schools interested in booking exclusive training.
Trainer Profile – Davis Abraham
Davis is a passionate communicator at heart. He has been a trainer in schools, colleges & businesses for the past six years. An M.Tech. graduate from NIT Calicut, Davis has a Professional Diploma in training from Asian College of Teachers. He is also a certified Career Counselor through iDreamCareer.
Over the past six years, Davis Abraham has conducted over 75 workshops, interacting with 10,000+ people including students, teachers and professionals from corporate and public sector. You can read about an online training course facilitated by Davis for 240+ ONGCians during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Outstanding!!! Very well organised, extremely well researched and focused sessions. To the point clarity with an optimum share of useful tools to produce excellent outcome in online sessions. It gives you an edge as an educator with technology.Neerja Malhotra, A.I.S, Gurugram
There are lots of resources, webinars and videos available online talking about the different thoughts and ways of online classes. This training gives a simple and structured way of understanding what to expect and how to maximise our available resources and be a confident online teacher.Payal Dass Stephan, Christ Wood, Chennai
This program has helped give me exposure on a variety of tools and processes for online teaching. I feel more equipped and confident as a GenZ teacher.Rakishma, Teach for India, Chennai
This class helped me see online education from a holistic perspective. Even though teachers are in a hurry to learn how to deliver the content through virtual media, we cannot miss the learner. Preparing the lesson, delivery, and assessment are done from the perspective of learners.Dr. Annie George, F.T.S, Adoor
- As a video conferencing platform, we use Zoom with all of the recent security features enabled. Participants may install the app on their phone or laptop and click on the link emailed to them for joining the session.
- While in session, due to the larger group size, participants are expected to turn off their microphone and video unless requested.
- Participants can interact with the trainer and ask questions using Mentimeter, a browser based application.
- All related resources will be posted in the Google Classroom after each session.
- Participants are expected to have a good internet connection before they login for smooth connectivity.
- In case a participant misses a session, recordings will be made available on request.
Participants who successfully complete all five sessions will receive an e-Certificate of Completion from ViGEO International Consulting (India) and Columbia Education Network (USA).
750600 per teacher for the entire program.
School Group Rate:
- 10-24 Teachers: Rs.
750450 per teacher for the entire program.
- 25-39 Teachers: Rs.
750400 per teacher for the entire program.
- 40+ Teachers: Rs.
750350 per teacher for the entire program.
We have completed 11 batches of Teaching GenZ. The next batch will be announced when there is a substantial interest from teachers. If you wish to participate as an individual teacher or as a group, please fill out this interest form given below.
Please Note: We can organise customised batches for school groups on request.
Heads of schools/teachers-in-charge can contact us for group registrations at 8756-999-888.